EBE is the largest social web meeting in Spain and the second largest in Europe based on attendance: 3,000 participants.
In EBE we will talk about web and any other sector with technological innovations which affect to our daily life. So, in #EBE11, we can talk about the Facebook’s impact or knowledge management, productivity, sustainability, citizenship…
Each edition offers more and more value and experience to both people and brands. A picture is worth a thousand words!
New Features in EBE11
- We are moving to the Pabellón del futuro (Isla de la Cartuja, Sevilla).
- EBE11 will be held in Nov, 11th, 12th and 13th. We are still growing: 3,000 people.
- Talent Area. Connecting work and talent (supply and demand) in 5-7 minutes long
meetings where new opportunities and enterprising may be born. These meetings are
based on a new format: “speed dating”.
- Have dinner with sector professionals…
- Close connection to Seville. EBE11 opens up to Seville, the city will be much more
involved in our annual meeting.
- Closed-circuit television in order to connect all rooms and those attendants have a
general view of what happens in every room.
- Higher level and number of leisure activities with a greater impact, such as ice-skating
and a large paella.
- “Genius Bar”-style specialised workshops, where those interested may ask their doubts
and talk about their opinions on several tools.
- Live broadcasting of national programming collaborator media.
- EBE in English. In our agenda, there will be a large number of conferences and
speeches in English, and we will have a new guest country.
How to get a ticket
The price for the entire weekend’s event is 15 euros. You can buy the ticket online.
If you are a journalist, request a press accreditation: prensa [at] eventoblog [dot] com.
The press office will send you a message informing of its acceptance or rejescion. Press accreditations are non-transferable and proper identification must be presented in order to receive your accreditation.
Travel & Hotels
The recommended hotel that offers discount is the Hotel NH Plaza de Armas. We’ve also offer deals at other hotels in Seville, thanks to ‘Viajes El Corte Inglés’. 30% discount in AVE (Renfe’s high speed train).
EBE is a suitable and singular platform in Spain for enterprises and institutions to get involved in participative web. Our sponsors are, undoubtedly, an essential element in our event which involves a growing environment based on economy and competitiveness throughout social web. The main characteristic of our EBE Community members is that they are actual content managers of the social Web in Spain and the Hispanic world.
For brands, being present in our meeting means guaranteeing a good position in this new emerging environment. We are searching for sponsors, undoubtedly, but we are also searching for partners to create strategic unions and to provide experiences before, during and after the event.
For information on exhibit, sponsorship opportunities, sponsors testimonials, and suggestions please contact:
prensa [at] eventoblog [dot] com or +34 666 092 096.